Preparation time: 15 min.
These colorful tulips are very easy to make and will add a festive touch to your spread. We like serving these tulips as a snack, a treat or as party food. Delightfully different and typically Dutch, guaranteed to get the party started.
- 2 large carrots
- 1 cucumber
- 1 wedge of Landana Jersey Gouda OLD
- 20 cocktail sticks
- Wash the cucumber. Cut it in half and remove the seeds, so that they look like little leaves.
- Wash and peel the carrots. Cut two triangles out of the carrot, resembling a capital W, until the carrot starts to look like the flowery part of a tulip.
- Cut the cheese into cubes slightly larger than a die.
- First, slide the carrot onto your cocktail stick. Next, slide the cucumber onto the stick, before poking the other end into a cube of Landana Jersey cheese.
- Serve right away or refrigerate until ready to serve.