Preparation time: 15 min.
These Landana Jersey cheese crisp bowls may look like a masterpiece, but making them is a breeze. Delicious with drinks or just as a snack.
- 1.5 cup of grated Landana Jersey Gouda MILD
- 2 avocados
- 100 g of feta cheese
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 6 tsp milk
- black pepper
Preparing the cheese crisp bowls:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- With a semi-course grater, grate 1.5 cup of Landana Jersey MILD (for a different look, use a fine or very coarse grater).
- Make small heaps of the grated Landana Jersey MILD cheese on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Make sure to leave plenty of space between the heaps, so that they won’t touch each other.
- Bake the crisps in the oven for about 6 minutes, until the cheese has melted and reached a golden-brown color. Make sure that you have an egg cup or small bowl ready for each crisp. They should be slightly smaller in diameter than the cheese crisps.
- Wait until the cheese has melted and using a spatula, place each cheese crisp on top of a cup. Using a potholder, gently press the crisp downwards, until it is shaped like a bowl. Leave the crisps bowls until they have cooled and remove them from the egg cups.
Preparing the avocado mousse: